Just a reminder for any medievalist-types that the magnificent Abbey Library of St. Gall, in Switzerland, is a fabulous place for on-line study. Their website leads almost all others that I've seen in terms of the quality of the images and the wealth of information available. Here is (from the Library) a list of features:
- Free access: www.cesg.unifr.ch
- High resolution digital images: over 52,000 facsimile pages
- Regularly updated: now 131 complete manuscripts
- Manuscript descriptions and many search options
- Accessible in German, French, English and Italian
Keep up your paleography!