By way of Boyd Taylor Coolman, the line-up for this summer's Boston Colloquy in Historical Theology, which will run Friday and Saturday, July 31-August 1, 2009.
- Robert Wilken, University of Virginia, "The Nature of Historical Theology"
- Charles Stang, Harvard Divinity School, "Pseudo-Dionysius"
- Steven Hildebrand, Franciscan University of Steubenville, "Basil the Great's Trinitarian Theology"
- Ute Possekel, Holy Cross Greek Orthodox, "Ephrem the Syrian"
- Stephen F. Brown, Boston College, "University Sermons on Lombard's Sentences"
- Paul Rorem, Princeton Theological Seminary, "Hugh of St. Victor"
- Giulio Silano, Pontifical Institute of Medieval Studies, "Gratian and the Theologians"
More information can be found on the organization's website.